Creag Beg self catering near Oban has been designed for one or two people and we are proud to offer the following features:
open plan main room with:
- dining table and chairs
- kitchen area with large fridge and separate freezer, gas oven, grill and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, large selection of high quality cooking equipment, double sink, dishwasher, generous cupboard space, wine rack
- sitting area with sofas, Freesat satellite TV, radio/CD and selection of CDs, enamelled wood-burning stove and feature fireplace
- desk space with powering unit for laptops/phones etc.
- WC, basin, bath, shower and heated towel rail
upstairs bedroom with:
- (extremely comfortable) king sized double bed with memory mattress
- walk-in wardrobe
- occasional seating
- fully opening velux window and triple glazed viewing window overlooking Ben Cruachan
Creag Beg also offers the following facilities:
- central heating throughout
- free WIFI/broadband
- off road parking and private entrance
- private enclosed suntrap garden with outdoor seating and drying area
- table top BBQ
- iron and ironing board
- hair drier
- porch with hooks and racks for drying boots and coats
- utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble drier.
Visitors are more than welcome to use the range of fresh culinary herbs growing in the apartment garden when available.
No smoking and no pets.